Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a card !
To build this cup, I used a paper " Bildmalarna ". The handle of the cup as well as the bottom are realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ". Everything around the bottom, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.
Everything around the upper edge of the cup, I stuck of the white lace.
I used a rubberstamp " Magnolia ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Aged Mahogany" for cheeks.
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
- Pencil aquarellable orange.
I cut the character with scissors of precision then I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals " which I embossed at first with a file " Provocraft ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":
- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Big rose cremates (30 mm).
- Flower pink "Daisy".
- Turquoise blue Rose (10 mm).
- Small flower cloth whites.
- Rose cremates (15 mm).
I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies " Lily of the Valley ".
To finish, I added a bow realized with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " and I stuck a small white and pink rose (10 mm) on the center.
See you very soon for a new project!