Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Sonntag, 6. April 2014

MDF Eggs Let's get Bizzee


Close-ups:



Hi all, it is Marion today and today I want to share a project 
with you all that I made for Easter.
I used the lovely Let's get Bizzee MDF eggs to get started.
These MDF eggs will also be soon available in the Cards und More store.
I used several products from the Cards und More store:
For a complete overview of my used Cards und More products please scroll 
down to the end of this post.
I used Maja papers for my project.
I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Happy crafting and untill next time,
Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm cream 107131  CHARMS - LiebesschlüsselREPRINT selbstklebende Halbperlen, weiß, 4mm - 144 StückJoy!Crafts Vintage Flourishes 2 Schmetterlinge 6003/0033
Joy!Crafts Cutting stencil - Feathers 6002/0292  Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut StainCOPIC ciao Marker 72er Set A

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Eier schauen super aus, tolle Gestaltungen!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen