Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a lovely card!
For this card, I used a paper " Inkido " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
On the left-hand side, I stuck two die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " the one on the other one to give of the volume. The first one is realized in some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and the other one, in a fall of paper pink "Inkido".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a small bow and I decorated it with a small cloth white flower.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Milled Lavender".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace.
Then, I added a blue flower of cherry tree, a flower pink "Daisy" and a rose cremates (30 mm). They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". I also added a die-cut "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
To finish, I realized a decoration "Butterflies" with a dies " Joy! Crafts " and a puncher " Small butterfly ". I added two white pearly demies-pearls on the body of the smallest butterfly as well as some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
See you very soon for a new project!