Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 26. April 2014

Valou - Fairy's Drink

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a lovely card! 



For this card, I used a paper " Inkido " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


On the left-hand side, I stuck two die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " the one on the other one to give of the volume. The first one is realized in some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and the other one, in a fall of paper pink "Inkido".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a small bow and I decorated it with a small cloth white flower.


I used a new image " Milk Coffee ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Milled Lavender".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.

- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace.


Then, I added a blue flower of cherry tree, a flower pink "Daisy" and a rose cremates (30 mm). They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". I also added a die-cut "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
 

To finish, I realized a decoration "Butterflies" with a dies " Joy! Crafts " and a puncher " Small butterfly ". I added two white pearly demies-pearls on the body of the smallest butterfly as well as some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen