Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 5. April 2014

Valou - "Home Decoration" - "Flower"

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a home decoration! 





I wanted to realize a flower 3-d. To do it, I used papers "Inkido" which I used edges. I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on the edge of every petal.

I stuck petals they enter with some silicone.


I used a rubberstamp "Magnolia". 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Bladed Sage".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
- "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace".

Under the feet of small "Tilda", I stuck some pink tulle with which I formed a small ball. I stuck it with my pistol on hot glue. I used the same glue to stick my image.



In front of my creation, I stuck a bow which I realized with a piece of pink satin ribbon. I added a brown rose (20 mm), a turquoise blue rose (15 mm) and a pink rose and cremate (15 mm). In these flowers, I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies " Lily of The Valley ".


In the back, I added:

- A pink and white carnation.
- A big white and blue flower.
- A cloth white rose.
- A button of pink rose.
- A flower " Lilidaft " cremates.
- A pink rose (15 mm).

Under these flowers, I added a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley". I also added die-cuts "Leaves" (Lily Of The Valley).

Finally, I added two small butterflies whom I cut on a sheet of printed paper "Inkido". I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on the wings of the butterflies.


For the jar, I got back a small glass salt cellar. I covered it with fabric "Tilda", then I added a ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a small knot which I realized with a piece of white satin ribbon and I decorated it with a pink rose (15 mm). I stuck the whole on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circle ".


See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "

Kommentare:

  1. Wowzers this is a stunning creation love the distress colouring!!! It's perfect

    Vic x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sieht wunderschön aus!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen