Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014

Carpe Diem


Close-ups:




Hi all, it is Marion today given you some inspiration.
In my country today is Mothersday so I want to wish all the mums out there a
happy Mothersday and hope you are having a great Sunday.
I even thought of all the tea drinkers and sweet toothes today:).
For my card I used several products form the Cards und More store.
I just love to used the aged silver embossing powder on stuff and it looks so neat on this
spoon, giving it some extra flair.
I used white embossing powder on the tea cup stamp and it is perfect to use 
white embossing powder in combination with craft paper.
Carpe Diem is a die from Kesi-art and boy, I love to use that one.
I also used half pearls from the shop.
Of course the little cat is also present on this card, hoping to get his share of the cookies LOL.
The paper I used is an old paperline from Pink Paisley.
I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Untill next time,
happy crafting,
hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:

        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen