Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Montag, 5. Mai 2014

Marianne Design Collectables - Cat die


Close-ups:



Hi all, I am Marion and today it is my turn to give you some inspiration on the Cards und More shopblog.
Today I want to show you a card I made with a lovely new cat die from Marianne Design.
I was so happy when Dunja added this one to her shop and of course I could not resist this die as catlover.
I also used the lovely Feathers die from JOY! crafts, just love the feathers.
I added some shading on the feathers with distress ink.
I used a lovely doillie which makes the whole card more romantic.
I love to use the rolled flowers from the store and I also used one on this card. 
I added a half pearl as an extra touch.
The angel, cat paw and the little frame are selfmade with a mould and airdrying clay.
In the frame I used a wooden heart from Studio Calico.
I hope I have given you some inspiration.

Untill next time,
Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
Marianne Design Collectables Cats - COL1344      Joy!Crafts Cutting stencil - Feathers 6002/0292   Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut StainPaper Doilys, rund, 10 St. - ø 11,5 cm

REPRINT selbstklebende Halbperlen, weiß, 4mm - 144 StückTim Holtz Paper Distresser and Thread CutterLufttrocknende Modelliermasse, 500g, weiß / natur SC - Wood Veneer - Classic Calico v.2 - Hearts & Arrows
Memento Stempelkissen RICH COCOA  KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm rosa 107133 Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles SM

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr schön die Katzenkarte, hat eine ganz wundervolle Wirkung

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen