Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Montag, 9. Juni 2014

If you can dream it you can do it


Close-ups:



Hi all, it is Marion today giving you some inspiration.
I used a Bildmalarna image, isn't this elephant supercute ?
I coloured him with Sennelier, such fab paint to colour with.
I used a paperpad from Studiolight.
The centerpiece tekst is taken from a Dutchdobadoo sheet.
The doillie underneath is also from the store.
The little dove is handmade with selfdrying clay
I also used the barbed hearts and of course distress paint.
Last but not least I used the lovely pearl hearts from the store.
For an overview of my used products please scroll down to the end of this post.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting,
Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
            

           



1 Kommentar:

  1. Ein großartiger Spruch ganz wundervoll auf der Karte eingearbeitet, gefällt mir total gut

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen