Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014

Your Smile.....



Close-ups:



Hi all, it is Marion today giving you some inspiration.
I hope you are having a wonderfull day with lots of crafting inside.
For todays post I made a card for you.
The image is from Saturated Canary and I coloured her with copics.
The paper is a very old line from a couple of years ago, but I could not bring
myself to cut it, untill recently. Just love the pastel colours of this paper.
I used distress paint on the Dutchdobadoo stuff to give it an extra accent.
The flower and the little butterfly are handmade with a mould and selfdruing clay.
The cute little pearl heart and the ribbon are also from the store.
Wishing you a lovely and hopefully crafting day.
Untill next time,
hugs,
Marion

Cards uind More products:

                 

           

1 Kommentar:

  1. Total großartig, eine superschöne Karte und der Spruch ist klasse!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen