Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

One in a million



Close-ups:


Hi all, it is Marion today and today is my turn for some inspiration.
I used a Sheri Baldy image and coloured her with copics.
I used Pion papers for my card and lots of Dutchdaboo stuff:
The arrow and the stars are painted with distress paint for an extra effect.
The little angel is selfmade with clay.
The cute little hearts are from Marianne Design.
I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting,
Marion

Cards und More products:
             

      

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Marion wow! This is so beautiful and your gorgeous colouring is just perfect!!! Love the stitching too!! What a gorgeous creation!!!!

    Vic x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow, was für ein fantastisches Werk, ganz große klasse,total cool!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen