Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 19. Juli 2014

Valou - A lovely card Maja Design

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a sweetly card! 



To realize this card, I used papers "Maja Designs", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " white Bazzil cardstock ".

Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Between both printed papers, I stuck a white doily.

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace in "Voile" and a second just white lace above.


I used a rubberstamp "Magnolia".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Paper " Maja Design " for dresses.

I cut the image and I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Cirlces ".



For rest of the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Big foam pink rose.
- White carnation.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Velvet white flower.
- White Daisy.
- Pink Lilidaft.
- Pink Daisy.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Buttons of pink roses.

- Charm "Present".

Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



           

Kommentare:

  1. Valou this is just gorgeous!!! Love the soft colours and the beautiful colouring so pretty!!!!!

    Vic x

    AntwortenLöschen