Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

Valou - "No design paper card"

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a lovely card! 



To realize this card, I used:

- White paper Bazzil Cardstock.
- Paper Bristol Blanc.
- Paper Cardstock Rose.

I drilled the side edges of my first white paper with a puncher border "Martha Stewart", "Lace". I then inked them to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I embossed the second white paper with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft ", "Peas".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace decorated with sewn white satin ribbon.


To the right, I stuck a knot which I realized with a piece of pink satin ribbon and decorated with a white pearly heart.


I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments", "Sweet Prayers". 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.


I cut the image, and any goshawk, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ". I also inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" then stuck with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond":

- Big flower " Prima Marketing ".
- White carnation.
- Pink and white carnation.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Buttons of white roses.
- Buttons of pink roses.
- Cloth white flowers.

See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



         

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen