Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Valou - "A well, box"

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a home decoration, a box! 




For this project, I used papers and following materials:

- "Making Memories", "Spring".
- "Prima Markenting" (Blue with white peas).
- "BoBunny" (Rose with pink peas - Small block).
- Box of recovery (Box with Kellog).
- Box with flowers " Prima Marketing " in metal (for the well).
- Piece of wood to find during a stroll.
- Cinnamon.
- Wire.
- Cord of cooking.

I covered the box in metal " Prima Marketing " with a paper " Making Memories ". Quite all around, I stuck of the pale pink satin ribbon. I realized a small knot with the same ribbon and I stuck it in front of the well. I also stuck of the ribbon of pink given lustre pearls and the pink creased ribbon everything around the bottom of this box. I then stuck it on a white doily.


For the toils, the lateral tiles are realized with falls of papers "Prima Marketing" and " BoBunny" that I drilled with a punch border " Martha Stewart ". Tiles down from the roof are realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Toga "Scalloped Circle".

I added a small knot realized with the same satin ribbon as previously as well as two small butterflies (Puncher). On the body of every butterfly, I stuck a small " Rhinestone Clear ".


I used a rubberstamp rubber Little Darlings ""CandiBean" - "Izzy's Stroll" whom you can find HERE

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Pencil yellow watercolour.

I cut it then stuck with some warm glue and to be sure that it remains very standing, I added a white given lustre pearl behind.


The bucket is realized completely paper. I added two small eyelets in metal to pass of the fine wire there to create the handle.

Inside, I added a little natural straw to prick there and stick it the following flowers:

- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- White carnation (30 mm).
- Pink flower of cherry tree.
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Pink and white Rose (15 mm).
- White and blue Rose (15 mm).
- White Rose (15 mm).
- Buttons of pink cream.
- Buttons of pink roses.

To finish, I added the following embellishments:

- Artificial ivy.
- Pink flowers of cherry tree.
- Blue Lilidaft.
- White Rose (15 mm).
- Blue Rose (10 mm).
- Blue Rose (15 mm).

- Two other butterflies realized with a small electric drill and decorated with "Rhinestones Clear" also.

See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



        

1 Kommentar:

  1. Der Brunnen sieht klasse aus, wunderschöne Gestaltung, ein ganz tolles Dekoobjekt

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen