Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 23. August 2014

Valou - "Summer Fun!"

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a new card! 



For this card, I used some paper " pink Toga Cardstock Arabesques " and some paper " Maja Designs ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Between both papers, I added a white doily about 12 cms in diameter.


Under the image, I stuck of the white lace in veil and the finer white lace. I realized a knot with a piece of pink satin ribbon and I decorated it with a white pearly heart.


The used image is a rubberstamp " Magnolia ".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass". 
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".

With this image, I chose to realize one " Shaker Box ". I used a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ", small foam squares 3-d, piece of transparent plasticized sheet and the holographic white glitter.

I embossed the circle of sheet plasticized with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft ", "Diamond".


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond":

- Big blue flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Pink and white carnation.
- Daisies whites.
- White snowballs.
- Rose ecru (15 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Rosebuds pink and cream.

- Pearly pink pin.

I realized the title with the software "Word" and the police of writings " Chopin Script ". I cut it in "banner" then inked slightly with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain". I added a small rhinestone clear in every end. To finish, I added two small butterflies realized with a small puncher and decorated with two white pearly demies-pearls.


You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



      

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi valou oh I love this card!!!! It's so pretty and the doily and trims look beautiful! Your colouring is perfect hmmm I think I better start saving for some distress inks :)
    Hugs
    Vic x

    AntwortenLöschen