Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Dienstag, 9. September 2014

Carpe Diem - Marianne Design cats


Close-ups:



Hi there, it is Marion and today it is my turn for some inspiration on the Cards und More shopblog.
As you know I am a catlover and I just couldn't resist using this 
lovely cat die from Marianne Design again.
I also used a Kesi Art die Carpe Diem.
The suitcase charm is also from the Cards und More store.
I also used the lovely butterflie die from Joy!crafts.
I also used half pearls from the store.
The lovely pearl hearts are also from the Cards und More store.
I used embossingpowder as an extra touch on the flower.
The cork hearts are also from Studio Calico.
I hope I have given you some inspiration today.
Untill next time,
Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
Marianne Design Collectables Cats - COL1344    Kesi'Art MétaliKs - Stanze - Carpe DiemMetal Charm - Suitcase

Joy!Crafts Vintage Flourishes 2 Schmetterlinge 6003/0033    REPRINT selbstklebende Halbperlen, weiß, 4mm - 144 Stück   Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only Powder Blue & TealJoy! Kraft Papier A5 - 25 Blatt 300g

Perlenherzchen weiß, 10 StückPapermania EMBOSSING POWDER 1 OZ TINSEL SNOWFLAKE - 28 GramEmbossingföhn - Embossing Heat ToolAmerican Crafts - DIY Shop - Hearts Cork Stickers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen