Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 6. September 2014

Valou - A lovely cart

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a sweetly card ! 




To realize this home decoration, I used a file "Creations by AR" "Lovely Cart", which you can find HERE.

I used some paper " Bazzil ColoreCore pink  ", paper " Bristol white  " and some paper "Bildmalarna", collection "Soft Collection".

Papers "Bildmalarna" are inked in the ink " Distress Walnut Stain ".

I also added of the fine lace any goshawk.

Wheels are wooden embellishments " Embelliscrap ". In the center, I stuck half a pink pearly pearl.


I used a rubbberdigistamp "Magnolia".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Ink " Distress
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".

- "Glitter Stickels Diamond".




At the bottom of the plant tub, I installed of the pink tissue paper.


Above, I stuck the following flowers:

- Big pink rose (40 mm).
- Big cloth pink flower.
- Big cloth blue flower.
- Big navy blue marguerite.
- Blue Grosse Lily.
- Yellow Grosse Lily.
- Blue carnation.
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- Cloth white flower.
- White wild Rose.
- Light pink tulip.
- Light yellow tulip.
- Pink Lilidaft.
- Light blue girl Lily.
- Lilidafts whites.
- White balls in polystyrene spangled.


I added one banner which I realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " La Landt Craft ". I added a half-pearl given a pearly gloss in every end.

On the roof, I added butterflies realized with dies " Joy!Craft " (Noor!Design). On their body, I stuck a small rhinestone.



See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



      

1 Kommentar: