Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Mittwoch, 5. November 2014

Christmas Spirit


Close-ups:


Hi all, it is Marion today giving you some inspiration.
It is time to start working on my Christmas cards stock, 
so I have enough selfmade cards to send to people.
I think most of us crafters are very busy with their Christmas cards.
Studiolight has the perfect papers to make some
gorgeous Christmas cards and I have used some of their sheets
for my card.
I also used a text from the Dutchdobadoo Christmas text set.
I used a Ppinkydolls image for my card and coloured her with copics.
On her dress I used Aleene's True snow and 
added some extra sparkle on it whilst it was wet.
It creats a lovely fur on the dress.
The tree also has bling on the ornaments, where I used stickles.
Wishing you all a happy and crafty day.
Hugs and untill next time,
Marion

Cards und More Products:

      Studio Light     

  

1 Kommentar: