Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 15. November 2014

Valou - "A Winter Card 3d"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a "card".



I used a file of cut "Snap Dragon Snippets".

To realize this card 3d, I used:

- Turquoise blue Bazzil Cardstock.
- White Bazzil Cardstock.



I used a new image " Faery Ink ".

I colorized it with the following ink " Distress ":

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".


I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " pink Organza " and I added the following flowers:

- Pink and white Rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Brown Rose (20 mm).
- Carnation blue and white.
- White and blue rose (20 mm).
- Lilidafts pink.
- Rosebuds .


I also added a knot realized with the ribbon " navy blue Organza " whom I decorated with pink "Lilidaft" and a charm "Heart". I then stuck a blue rose (30 mm), a white rose (20 mm), a pink rose (20 mm) and white berries.

To finish, quite all around, I stuck golden stickers " Pell-off ".

Have a lovely day! 

Kiss


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen