Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 13. Juni 2015

Time 4 Tea


Hi everyone,
So happy yoy stopped by this blog today.
As the weather is getting better, 
it seems I, Marion,   love to craft even more.
For today I want to share a giftset with you all.
I made a teabox from a pillowbox stencil from Dutchdoobadoo
and a giftbox also with a shape stencil from Dutchdoobadoo.


I used a Sugar Nellie image, which is coloured with copics.


Here you have a closer look at the pillow box :


I also used several products of the store on the giftbox.
But first a picture of the giftbox itself:


I used the lovely birdie from Dutchdoobadoo .
I used the Dutchdoobadoo Structure Paste on the birdie as an extra effect.
The ribbons, label and the charm are also from the store.
Here is a closeup of the items:

If you want to know which items I used from the store, please scroll to the end of this post.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and Hugs,
Marion

Products from the Cards und More shop:
                    


                  




    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen