Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016

Best Wishes Birthday Tag

Hello, friends! 

It's Nancy here with a new project made with products 
from the Cards and More Shop .

I've created another tag using the Dutch Doobadoo Tag template. 
This time I used an adorable Tiddly Inks stamp set called Birthday Wishes. 
I stamped out the sweet girl holding the birthday cake, and the gift,
and coloured them with my markers.  
I cut the tag out of kraft, and layered a smaller tag cut from the Summer Crush paper. 
I cut a short piece of the paper, and reversed it to the other side.
Then I used a pretty border punch on it and added it to the bottom of the tag.
All the paper edges were distressed with both a tool and ink. 
The tags were layered, and the images were added with foam tape.


I added a piece of ribbon where the paper was reversed,
and a pretty ribbon bow to the top. 


I cut out a couple of elements using the dies.
I layered them and added the stamped greeting.
Finally, I added some sequins, and Stickles, to make everything sparkle!


Here's one more look at my tag:


I hope you like my new project!
It was lots of fun to make! :o)
* * * * *
These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Maja Designs - Summer Crush


Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art - Tag


Kraft Paper




Spellbinders Shapeabilities - French Frills




* * * * *
See you all again soon with another fun project share!
Have a happy day! :o)


1 Kommentar: