Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Donnerstag, 25. August 2016

Mr & Mrs - A wedding card

Hi everyine,
So happy you visited this blog today.
Hopefully I can give you some inspiration.
Recently I found some cards with vellum on Pinterest.
I got so inspired by them, that I wanted to use vellum
on a card.

I made a wedding card and used the vellum as tag and extra layer.
I also used gold embossing powder, on one of the hearts it just gives'
 it that little extra spark :)


As finishing touch some ribbons are used.
There are also some little dots added to the vellum with
liquid pearls.


Thank you so much for visiting.
See you next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:

           


                 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen